Re: Announcing PostgreSQL Europe

From: "Enrico Pirozzi" <sscotty71(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Susanne Ebrecht" <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Announcing PostgreSQL Europe
Date: 2008-02-28 11:55:31
Lists: pgeu-general

> yes, that's why I forced this topic again. We are just waiting for the
> designer that he finished layout. I have no idea, who is the designer,
> we once said that the Italians will make the layout.

I give just an idea, why we don't use drupal + pgtheme?
It is used by www.psql.it and by pugs.postgresql.org, it's easy and fast to use

Enrico

--
One small feel for man, one giant ass for mankind (Dr. Gregory House)

Enrico Pirozzi
www.enricopirozzi.info
info(at)enricopirozzi(dot)info
Skype sscotty71