Re: Spanish (es_ES) translation

From: Mariano Reingart <reingart(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, diego(dot)gil(at)maipucinos(dot)com(dot)ar
Subject: Re: Spanish (es_ES) translation
Date: 2009-12-27 16:52:24
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 6:18 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> Le 27/12/2009 00:43, Mariano Reingart a écrit :
>> Attached are the pgadmin3.po and pgadmin3.mo files for spanish
>> language, with complete translation of new strings (10%).
>>

> Great, thanks. I commited your .po file. You should be at 100% right now.
>
>> CC'd is Diego Gil, who was the last maintainer.
>>
>> We're using a Pootle server for various PostgreSQL related
>> translations, so anyone can help:
>> http://pootle.arpug.com.ar/pootle/es/pgadmin3/
>>

> Oh OK. That's great. I never used Pootle. Does it make it that easy to
> translate?

It's like poedit but via web, more collaborative and distributed.
It make the translation and revision easier for a team.
For certain tasks and formats, it is a great tool.

At this time, we are just a couple of translators, but with Pootle we
think we can get more people involved, for faster and better quality
results.

I hope we could translate pgadmin3_website.po to spanish shortly.

Best regards
Mariano
http://www.arpug.com.ar/
http://www.sistemasgiles.com.ar/