Re: Upgrade Ubuntu on machine with Postgres 8.3

From: "Lee Hachadoorian" <lee(dot)hachadoorian(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Steve Crawford" <scrawford(at)pinpointresearch(dot)com>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Upgrade Ubuntu on machine with Postgres 8.3
Date: 2008-06-26 17:43:45
Lists: pgsql-novice
Yes I'm going to try the automated Ubuntu version upgrade, but I'm
prepared to do a clean install if I have any problems with the
upgrade.

BTW, where do I find the Debian-specific pg_createcluster,
pg_dropcluster, etc.  Are they installed as part of Postgres?  (I'm
not sitting at my Ubuntu machine at the moment, so I can't search the
hard drive for them.)

Thanks for the info,
Lee Hachadoorian
PhD Student, Geography
Program in Earth & Environmental Sciences
CUNY Graduate Center