Re: Just wanted to say thanks for a great tool

From: Brian Modra <epailty(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: "Campbell, Lance" <lance(at)illinois(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks for a great tool
Date: 2009-11-20 03:32:51
Lists: pgsql-admin

I also would like to thank the PostgreSQL developers. I've been using
it for the last 3 years as the database for a vehicle tracking system.
It never fails, its easy to use, and its efficient.
I'm also using it for my open source project "The Karoo Project" as
the database.
Brian

--
Brian Modra Land line: +27 23 5411 462