PGEast 2010 registration

From: Dane Foster <studdugie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGEast 2010 registration
Date: 2010-02-23 20:06:15
Lists: pgus-general
I apologize if this is not the correct place to post this message but
I don't know where else to turn. I've been trying to register for
PGEast 2010 for about 30 minutes now and cannot. Every time I click on
the link (https://www.postgresql.us/current_member_conference_registration)
for registration I get "Error! Access Denied: are you logged in?".
I've created an account on both the United States PostgreSQL
Associations site and the PostgreSQL Conference, U.S. site and I'm
logged into both, yet I keep getting the error. Can someone please
explain what it is that I'm doing wrong. Thank you.

Extremely frustrated,

Dane Foster

pgus-general by date