Re: Bind message

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: "Do, Leon" <leondo(at)lucent(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bind message
Date: 2006-09-25 17:37:03
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

The default is not to re-use statements, you have add
prepareThreshold=n to the url where n is greater than 0. What this
means is that after n times of use the prepared statement will be re-
used..

see http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/head/
connect.html#connection-parameters for more details

Dave