Re: ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "sl_seqlog_idx" for deletion target

From: John Parnefjord <John(dot)Parnefjord(at)ki(dot)se>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "sl_seqlog_idx" for deletion target
Date: 2008-04-22 14:53:47
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Yikes! I already done a reindexing of the table as there where locks that were holding back some jobs that needed to finished. But in case the problem should appear again we will take a copy of the actual data file.

Anyway, the case must regarded as solved. Put shortly, reindex the table/index.

By the way thanks for all the effort you put into making PostgreSQL such a marvelous database manager!

// John