Re: PgWest Locations

From: Bill Pennington <bill(dot)pennington(at)whitehatsec(dot)com>
To: "sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PgWest Locations
Date: 2010-05-21 21:10:40
Lists: sfpug
I have been to the mansion before. Great location, great facilities, I have not stayed overnight though. If you want a spot in the south bay this one is a great one. The main issue is that if you want to go anyplace off location you will need a car/taxi, nothing within walking distance.

---
Bill Pennington
Chief Strategy Officer
WhiteHat Security
bill(dot)pennington(at)whitehatsec(dot)com