Count not updated with VACUUM ANALYZE

From: Melvin Davidson <mdavidson(at)trenstar(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Count not updated with VACUUM ANALYZE
Date: 2008-03-26 16:58:04
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have statistics enabled on my server. However, when I do a VACUUM ANALYZE on my database, the count [ Rows (counted) ] is set to "not counted".

Now I can right click on the individual tables and select "Count" to manually update it, but shouldn't the VACUUM have done that?

Also, is there an documented (or undocumented) function I can run to manually update the counts.

Thanks in advance,
Melvin Davidson