BWPUG Library

From: Robert Treat <robert(at)omniti(dot)com>
To: bwpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BWPUG Library
Date: 2010-01-04 18:20:52
Lists: bwpug

Howdy folks,

I recently signed up BWPUG for one of O'Reilly's user group programs,
and for my troubles they sent us a few books, so we have the
beginnings of an official BWPUG library. Titles include:

Perl Best Practices
Beautiful Data
Head First PHP & MySQL

Yes, they sent us a MySQL book. :-P Anyway, for now I will be keeping
these at the OmniTI offices, so if you are interested in borrowing one
you can get it during the BWPUG meetings. Also if you have spare books
at home you would like to donate to the group, you could bring those
to the next meeting, and we'll add them to the list.

Robert Treat
http://www.omniti.com/