PostgreSQL performance

From: "Shivakumar Gr" <Shivakumar(dot)Gr(at)mphasis(dot)com>
To: <mumbai-pug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL performance
Date: 2010-08-03 16:21:35
Lists: mumbai-pug
Dear,

Problem Statement:

We have 10-12 scheduled batch jobs which uses Java JDBC to select and
insert and 100,000 records into the Postgre SQL. During this time, We
couldn't able to login to the Java Spring web application. Please assist
to get sort it out.

Thanks & Best Regards

ShivakumarGR

Architect Advanced

MphasiS Applications | Integration practice
+91 80.4007.0461 office | +91 98451 - 94382 mobile |
shivakumar(dot)gr(at)mphasis(dot)com <mailto:shivakumar(dot)gr(at)mphasis(dot)com>
#1 Global Village Mylasandra Mysore Road | M10 [GTP-2] | Bangalore |
India   560059

www.mphasis.com <http://www.mphasis.com>

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS, its associated companies and/ or its customers and is intended
for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded
to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly
prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at mailmaster(at)mphasis(dot)com and delete this mail from your records.

mumbai-pug by date

Next:From: trimurthulu bandaruDate: 2010-09-28 09:03:52