Re: Privileges where not restored

From: Düster Horst <Horst(dot)Duester(at)bd(dot)so(dot)ch>
To: 'Michael Fuhr' <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>, Düster Horst <Horst(dot)Duester(at)bd(dot)so(dot)ch>
Cc: "'pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Privileges where not restored
Date: 2005-01-20 09:33:00
Lists: pgsql-admin

There exists a second reason to walk my way. I work with PostGIS. To update
PostGIS you need to replace different functions, operators etc. for it it
exists an update process which expect the use of a TOC list. I think the
best way is to patch this pg_restore bug

---------------------------------

Dr. Horst Düster
GIS-Koordinator /Amtschef Stv.

Kanton Solothurn