Sr DBA positiopn

From: "Bill Martin" <bmartin509(at)verizon(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Sr DBA positiopn
Date: 2011-02-09 21:02:36
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Hi,

I am looking for a Sr DBA for a clientr located in northern suburbs of Philly, relo is available.

This is full time permanent, must be on iste, no remote.

Salary is flexible and attractive, dependiong on experience, brief description is below.
Full benefits package.

Please emial/call for more information or a full job description.

Thanks

Bill Martin
Sr Recruiter
DataTech Search
610-574-5555
bmartin509(at)verizon(dot)net
www.datatechsearch.com

Core Responsibilities:
Manage and maintain existing Postgres infrastructure
Work with DBA team to ensure database performance and reliability
Maintain monitoring and reporting systems for our large Postgres cluster
Perform data retention, mining and maintenance tasks
Work with engineering teams to create and enhance schema and database APIs

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Gavin M. RoyDate: 2011-02-09 21:33:59