Re: Need local help in San Jose

From: Bill Pennington <bill(at)whitehatsec(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Need local help in San Jose
Date: 2009-03-25 22:08:47
Lists: sfpug
I am not a pub guy but I have heard good thing about O'Flaherty's - http://www.oflahertyspub.com/
  there is also Gordon Biersch - http://www.gordonbiersch.com/ both of
those are a little bit of a walk but if the weather is nice it won't
be that big of a deal. Agenda is the closest place but not what I
would call a pub exactl - http://www.agendalounge.com/agendalounge.html

All of these are listed on this map - http://maps.google.com/maps?q=san%20jose%20english%20pub&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

The convention center is that big grey building near the corner of
Market and San Carlos.

---
Bill Pennington
SVP Services