Re: beginner: what permissions required to install on windows 2000+

From: Dee <devlists(dot)email(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: beginner: what permissions required to install on windows 2000+
Date: 2008-03-01 00:42:58
Lists: pgsql-general
Anyone?

Or is there a better list for asking installation questions?   I could really use some help on this one.

Dee <devlists(dot)email(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote: What are the permissions required to install postgres as a service on windows 2000/2003?  I have followed the instructions, as I understand them, but the program will not install.

It either fails with "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022). Click on OK to terminate the application."  or "Invalid username specified: A required privlege is not held by the client".

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: brianDate: 2008-03-01 00:44:37