Re: PostgreSQL in a NT-Environment

From: s0lao(at)netscape(dot)net (S(dot) L(dot))
To: TTOST(at)de(dot)ibm(dot)com (Tobias Tost1)
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org (Pgsql-Cygwin)
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL in a NT-Environment
Date: 2001-09-03 05:46:46
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

[...]
>> odbc-driver available? do you know if there are any existing good frontends
>> for user-management and so on for pgsql? (my collegues do not want to to
>> raw console-work. dunno why, but I have no chance to get the pgsql running
>> when i do not have fancy, coloured screens to show. :( )

Except the PgAdmin already mentioned, there also remains the pgaccess, a MSAccess like frontend to the database, written in Tk/Tcl, which is part of the main distribution.

SLao

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop(at)Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/