MSysConf on PG 8.2 ?

From: "Frank Brown" <frankjbrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: MSysConf on PG 8.2 ?
Date: 2007-03-03 00:55:32
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Greetings all...
We have a PG 8.2 database upon which we report using MS Access using 8.02.02
psqlodbc35w.dll dated 10/24/2006. I've noticed errors being returned
within the logs such as " relation 'msysconf' does not exist" . There are
also errors regarding authentication for user "Admin" failing. Our Access
front end seems to work fine, but we would like to make sure everything is
proper and as efficient as possible. There is no user Admin defined, do
I need one? I have read quite a lot about setting up MSysConf table with
my database, most of the information seems to be of earlier versions of
PG. I also noted that PGAdmin III does not allow for the configuration
of this table. So, should we build this table? If so, exactly where
does it need to be built? Is there someplace where this is documented for
the current versions? Thanks!