RE: user authentications

From: "Hunter, Ray" <rhunter(at)enterasys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: user authentications
Date: 2001-08-08 23:30:50
Lists: pgsql-php
I have used many different methods for authentication.  PHP and postgres can
support many of the 'now in use' authentications.  I have used generic
authentication to encrypted authentication.  What are you trying to do when
you are authenticating.

RAY HUNTER
Automated Test Group
Software Support Engineer