SQL Syntax Highlight Configuration

From: Maga Abdurakhmanov <maqdev(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL Syntax Highlight Configuration
Date: 2010-02-07 01:43:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi there!

I'm tired to see always white background of SQL editor, while background
color on my system has another color and is not so bright.
So I implemented feature to allow custom configuration for SQL syntax
highlight, default background and foreground colors.

I hope you like it. See an attached patch and screenshot with options shown.
I've tested it on Windows Vista, hope it works on other platforms too.

--
Sincerely,
Maga Abdurakhmanov

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Quan ZongliangDate: 2010-02-07 09:57:57