I'm getting this error trying to access my database using the pgAdmin III
tool. To the best of my ability here are the steps leading up to this.
Compile and install /contrib/tsearch2
Ran sample queries using the new functions/types (worked fine)
Alter table to include new column
ALTER TABLE ybnet.FreeListings ADD COLUMN idxFTI tsvector;
Use psql to COPY data from text file into table. This initially received
ERROR: missing data for column "idxfti"
So I removed the column from the table and ran the COPY again. This worked
Right after that I started to receive
ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 38151581
Then these errors
ERROR: invalid page header in block 67 of relation "pg_proc"
I stop/start PostgreSQL and that does not clean it up.
This is running on RedHat 7 with 7.4.2 of PostgreSQL
pgsql-general by date
|Next:||From: Alvaro Herrera||Date: 2004-05-26 22:10:45|
|Subject: Re: temas del comando COPY|
|Previous:||From: Moharar, Mausumi (YBUSA-CDR)||Date: 2004-05-26 21:17:17|
|Subject: Problem to run MasterInit for Rserv in Mirroring of Databases|