ERROR: invalid page header in block 67 of relation "pg_proc"

From: "Sailer, Denis (YBUSA-CDR)" <Denis(dot)Sailer(at)Yellowbook(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ERROR: invalid page header in block 67 of relation "pg_proc"
Date: 2004-05-26 22:08:42
Lists: pgsql-general
I'm getting this error trying to access my database using the pgAdmin III
tool.  To the best of my ability here are the steps leading up to this.

Compile and install /contrib/tsearch2

Ran sample queries using the new functions/types  (worked fine)

Alter table to include new column

ALTER TABLE ybnet.FreeListings ADD COLUMN idxFTI tsvector;

Use psql to COPY data from text file into table.  This initially received
error

ERROR:  missing data for column "idxfti"

So I removed the column from the table and ran the COPY again.  This worked
fine.

Right after that I started to receive

ERROR:  cache lookup failed for function 38151581

Then these errors

ERROR:  invalid page header in block 67 of relation "pg_proc"

I stop/start PostgreSQL and that does not clean it up.

This is running on RedHat 7 with 7.4.2 of PostgreSQL

pgsql-general by date