PgWest 2010: CFP deadline extended till 09/13!

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PgWest 2010: CFP deadline extended till 09/13!
Date: 2010-09-07 15:35:58
Lists: pgsql-announce
09/07/2010

The PostgreSQL Conference series is extending the deadline for its West
Coast conference to September 13th, 2010.

PostgreSQL Conference West, The PostgreSQL Conference for Decision Makers,
End Users and Developers, is being held at the The Sir Francis Drake Hotel
in San Francisco from November 2nd through 4th 2010. Please join us in
making this the largest PostgreSQL Conference to date!

Main site:
http://www.postgresqlconference.org/

CFP:
http://www.postgresqlconference.org/2010/west/cfp

Thank you to our sponsors:
Founding: Command Prompt: http://www.commandprompt.com/
Diamond: EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com/

Time line:
        Sept 13th: Talk submission closes
        Sept 15th: Speaker notification

This year we will be continuing our trend of covering the entire
PostgreSQL ecosystem. We would like to see talks and tutorials on the
following topics:

      * General PostgreSQL:
              * Administration
              * Performance
              * High Availability
              * Migration
              * GIS
              * Integration
              * Solutions and White Papers
      * The Stack:
              * Python/Django/Pylons/TurboGears/Custom
              * Perl5/Catalyst/Bricolage
              * Ruby/Rails
              * Java (PLJava would be great)/Groovy/Grails
              * Operating System optimization
                (Linux/FBSD/Solaris/Windows)
              * Solutions and White Papers
   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/
   The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997

pgsql-announce by date