PaGoDump & PaGoRestore v9.0.0 are out

From: Pavel Golub <pavel(at)microolap(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PaGoDump & PaGoRestore v9.0.0 are out
Date: 2010-12-13 10:20:56
Lists: pgsql-announce
Hello, people.

Microolap Technologies is happy to announce that new version of
GUI utilities for backing up and restoring a PostgreSQL database
provides full PostgreSQL 9.x support.

New version of utilities provides full PostgreSQL 9.x support.

You're welcome to download the latest release from our website at:
http://microolap.com/products/database/pagodump/download/

PaGoDump changelog:
[!] Support for PostgreSQL 9.x introduced
[+] Allow to dump comments attached to columns of composite types
[+] Make "Verbose Messages" option output the client and server versions in text output mode
[*] Make "Drop Database" option also remove large objects
[-] Fix to properly dump large objects when standard_conforming_strings is enabled

PaGoRestore changelog:
[!] Support for PostgreSQL 9.x introduced
[*] Make "Clean Objects" option also remove large objects
[*] Now emits large-object data in hex format when generating script output

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our
Support Ticketing system available at
http://www.microolap.com/support/

--
With best wishes,
 Pavel                          mailto:pavel(at)gf(dot)microolap(dot)com

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: tvDate: 2010-12-13 10:22:43