SQL Profiler

From: jbelskus(at)acctvantage(dot)com
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL Profiler
Date: 2008-05-21 16:23:40
Lists: pgadmin-support
I've made the switch from SQL Server and really like Postgres, but I can't
find an equivalent tool for SQL Profiler.  This allows an administrator to
monitor connections and inbound SQL requests.  Its very useful for
application debugging in that its very easy to see the SQL statements that
an app. is passing to the db.  Is there such a tool in Postgres?

Thanks much,

Jason

pgadmin-support by date