Portuguese Docs in wiki

From: Fábio Telles Rodriguez <fabio(dot)telles(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Portuguese Docs in wiki
Date: 2009-02-27 13:47:09
Lists: pgsql-www

Folowing the inclination of other communities, we in Brazil want to
put all our articles and other stuf in http://wiki.postgresql.org and
not more in http://www.postgresql.org.br . We are promoting a complete
remake of our site and will mantain our wiki only for internal
organization and the the other stuf will use Drupal as others do. So,
we have a lot of articles to put there and have interest in tranlate
some from english to postuguese too.

So, for these we need a new link in the front page of wiki. Can any
one do these for us? Is there any policy for this?

Thanks for the atention,
Fabio Telles
--
blog: http://www.midstorm.org/~telles/
e-mail / jabber: fabio(dot)telles(at)gmail(dot)com