Re: Hosting for SFPUG

From: "Fred Moyer" <fred(at)redhotpenguin(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Fred Moyer" <fred(at)redhotpenguin(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Hosting for SFPUG
Date: 2004-03-18 21:24:30
Lists: pgsql-www
> Hmmm, and Fred, is it possible to set up multiple MT accounts on one
> virtual
> host?   This would give other UGs a leg up on getting started.

I just tested that and it works fine.  MT has doc and url root
configuration for each weblog.

http://sfpug.redhotpenguin.com/philly
http://sfpug.redhotpenguin.com/nyc

I had to create the doc root directories manually but adding that function
to MT should be relatively painless if needed.

--
Fred Moyer
Red Hot Penguin Consulting LLC