Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine(at)hi-media(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments
Date: 2009-07-18 21:47:21
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

Le 18 juil. 09 à 22:57, Robert Haas a écrit :
> If you have time take a look at "Parser's hook based on FuncCall". I
> think Tom has commented on this previously so I'm not sure how much
> reviewing remains to be done, but maybe you can bring things to a
> conclusion somehow.

I'll read the threads and the patch once I'm done with yours, then. Up
until then, it's free for anybody :)

>> Maybe I could even try to fix the bitrot myself, it doesn't look so
>> hard,
>> just lots of careful work for anyone who has never done it before...
>
> As far as I can see it's entirely whitespace changes.

This is mixed with your column addition, so I didn't see that. Now
I've just kept your version of the file, which solves the conflict:
merge is done, builds ok, first basic test means I have more work ahead:

Table "pg_catalog.pg_attribute"
Column | Type | Modifiers
attstattarget | integer | not null
attdistinct | real | not null
attlen | smallint | not null

I'm fixing the status in commitfest application.

Regards,
--
dim

I'd better get some sleep now. :)