Re: BUG #4219: fseeko test failure in configure script

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Nathan Reed <nreed(at)uci(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #4219: fseeko test failure in configure script
Date: 2008-06-04 21:14:25
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Nathan Reed <nreed(at)uci(dot)edu> writes:
> I looked at the config.log file, but I can only discern that it
> appears to be failing on fseeko in the configure section that loops
> through tests in the area where there are comments about NetBSD, etc
> re-rendering of fseeko.

Well, if you don't understand it, consider providing the output
so that someone who does understand can take a look.

FWIW, the last couple hundred lines of config.log are usually not very
helpful for diagnosing failures, because they just represent a dump of
the settings the script was able to figure out before it failed.  What
you want to look at is the final test case, which will be right before

## Cache variables. ##