Re: BUG #4219: fseeko test failure in configure script

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Nathan Reed <nreed(at)uci(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #4219: fseeko test failure in configure script
Date: 2008-06-04 21:14:25
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Nathan Reed <nreed(at)uci(dot)edu> writes:
> I looked at the config.log file, but I can only discern that it
> appears to be failing on fseeko in the configure section that loops
> through tests in the area where there are comments about NetBSD, etc
> re-rendering of fseeko.

Well, if you don't understand it, consider providing the output
so that someone who does understand can take a look.

FWIW, the last couple hundred lines of config.log are usually not very
helpful for diagnosing failures, because they just represent a dump of
the settings the script was able to figure out before it failed.  What
you want to look at is the final test case, which will be right before
this:

## Cache variables. ##

ac_cv_build=...