Re: bug in info.c file - incorrect SQL

From: "Jim Holliday" <jholliday(at)aurigin(dot)com>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: bug in info.c file - incorrect SQL
Date: 2003-01-03 02:37:56
Lists: pgsql-odbc

For some reason Powerbuilder [ invoice control system is Powerbuilder
:-( ] calls the info.c functions.

I really appreciate your help.

FYI, I am porting an intellectual properties (Patents) company from
Oracle to Postgresql.
The end goal is to replace 25 Oracle Enterprise servers (some are Sun
E6000, 16 proc boxes).
In the future we will also replace 16 MS SQL servers with Postgresql.
The largest table row count that I am aware of is 162 million rows.

Again, thanks for your help.