Reference data for performance testing?

From: Boris Popov <boris(at)procedium(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Reference data for performance testing?
Date: 2003-04-10 17:20:49
Lists: pgsql-performance
Hello,

We're evaluating postgresql as a backend choice for our next
generation software and would like to perform some rough measurements
in-house. Where could I get my hands on some reference data, say few
very large tables with a total size of over 1G that we could run. I
noticed earlier discussion about Tiger data, but 30G is a bit too much
for what we need. Any other ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.

--
-Boris

pgsql-performance by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2003-04-10 17:22:50