Creating a System DataSource dinamically

From: "Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha" <ezequias(dot)rocha(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Creating a System DataSource dinamically
Date: 2007-02-10 22:52:05
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi list,

I am not sure if this question if relative to this list, but I would
like to know if it is possible to create a System Data Source
(PostgreSQL ANSI) dinamically.

I would like to leave this procedure to my application. Does it is
related to the OS. ?

I am using Delphi, but if someone tell me how to generate a persistent
odbc connection (i think it is related to windows register) i would be
very glad.

Regards
Ezequias

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Patrick HatcherDate: 2007-02-11 18:39:17