How to install pgAgent

From: "Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha" <ezequias(dot)rocha(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to install pgAgent
Date: 2006-11-26 14:08:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave and hackers,

I would like to install pgagent on my linux machine (I have a Server
on linux and my administration is on windows).

I looked for pgAgent and found it on linux installation

I just put it on my linux machine and try to see if it's ok but notthing done.

[root(at)linux1 bin]# ./pgagent
./pgagent: error while loading shared libraries:
[root(at)linux1 bin]#

My postgresql must be installed without this contrib (does it is a contrib ?)

I hope you could help me becouse I am very anxious to put some jobs to
work. I need it as fas as possible so I count with you.

Regards ...

                                  Atenciosamente (Sincerely)
                        Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha
A pior das democracias ainda é melhor do que a melhor das ditaduras
The worst of democracies is still better than the better of dictatorships

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2006-11-27 09:02:02