Restore [OK] button is disabled

From: "Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha" <ezequias(dot)rocha(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Restore [OK] button is disabled
Date: 2006-09-26 18:39:48
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi list,

Can someone tell me why the OK button on restore option is disabled. Before
someone could mention, I did choose a .backup file before trying to click on
OK button.

                                  Atenciosamente (Sincerely)
                        Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha
A pior das democracias ainda é melhor do que a melhor das ditaduras
The worst of democracies is still better than the better of dictatorships

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Ezequias Rodrigues da RochaDate: 2006-09-26 19:23:53