Question

From: "Chris Van Reenen" <chris(dot)vanreenen(at)charterhouseuk(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Question
Date: 2006-01-19 15:59:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi.

I want to find out if postgresql can be used in place of MS SQL?

But I want to find out if I can get SharePoint working on postgre with
out any limitations.

I was given the task to see if there is any other DB that we can run
share point on.

I don't want to try for months and then find out that it can't be done.

So if you guys can just give me a answer on this, it will be great.

Thanks for your help and keep the good work going..

Regards

Chris