From: Jeff Boes <jboes(at)nexcerpt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: un-CLUSTER?
Date: 2004-02-26 20:10:15
Lists: pgsql-admin
Is there a way to turn off the CLUSTER setting for a table?

I did a "CLUSTER index ON table" for a number of tables. Now I want to
do a raw CLUSTER command across the whole database, but I'd really like
to turn off the CLUSTER setting for one of the tables (because it takes
too long). I don't see anything that will allow me to do that (other
than dropping and recreating the table).

Jeff Boes                                      vox 269.226.9550 ext 24
Database Engineer                                     fax 269.349.9076
Nexcerpt, Inc.
            ...Nexcerpt... Extend your Expertise

pgsql-admin by date