un-CLUSTER?

From: Jeff Boes <jboes(at)nexcerpt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: un-CLUSTER?
Date: 2004-02-26 20:10:15
Lists: pgsql-admin

Is there a way to turn off the CLUSTER setting for a table?

I did a "CLUSTER index ON table" for a number of tables. Now I want to
do a raw CLUSTER command across the whole database, but I'd really like
to turn off the CLUSTER setting for one of the tables (because it takes
too long). I don't see anything that will allow me to do that (other
than dropping and recreating the table).

--
Jeff Boes vox 269.226.9550 ext 24
Database Engineer fax 269.349.9076