JDBC and Blobs

From: Dev <dev_hyd2001(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC and Blobs
Date: 2008-06-19 09:18:57
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I have a field in my database table of type OID which is suppose to be used to store binary data. I plan on using the setBlob and getBlob methods for storing and retrieving entries from the table. Is that the right way to proceed? If I delete a row in that table , will it delete the binary data as well from the database server?

cheers

/Dev

pgsql-jdbc by date