getGeneratedKeys() support?

From: Benjamin Shive <bshive(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: getGeneratedKeys() support?
Date: 2007-08-16 15:18:30
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I went through the archive and did see the discussions earlier this
year on adding support for this feature. I use pgsql for my own
projects, but the lack of support for this method is making it harder
to use with other products that are out there. Has there been any
further progress made recently on getting this added? I'd rather keep
using PGpgsql as much as possible (and able to recommend it to others).

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2007-03/msg00090.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2007-02/msg00078.php