Re: O.k. OSCON -- call for SWAG

From: Brian Kilpatrick <briank(at)sraapowergres(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: "Andy Astor" <andya(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>,"PostgreSQL advocacy" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: O.k. OSCON -- call for SWAG
Date: 2005-06-19 17:28:04
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
If you wish, I can send you link to get the current cd ISO that SRA is
distributing, as well as the artwork that was used for the last
printing. Rob Bernier should be able to give you any information you
need to customize the cd content for your needs.

I can make the vector art available for you.

Brian