Re: How can I keep an OdbcDataAdapter from using fully qualified tble names?

From: Barry Bell <Barry_Bell(at)harte-hanks(dot)com>
To: Rob Richardson <interrobang(at)yahoo(dot)com>, "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org"<pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How can I keep an OdbcDataAdapter from using fully qualified tble names?
Date: 2012-04-25 14:35:11
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Your SQL"select * from DBNAME.TABLENAME"
Instead of just " select * from TABLENAME"  ?

Does the user use a different DB Login then you do?
Try logging as the user into pgadmin and run the SQL.

If you have the same issues, the issue is with the user access rights (or under which right a view/table was created).

Thanks
Barry Bell, IT Department