Re: Filtering ODBC table list

From: "Obe, Regina" <robe(dot)dnd(at)cityofboston(dot)gov>
To: "PostgreSQL ODBC List" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Filtering ODBC table list
Date: 2007-10-03 13:15:10
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I think 2 is already done in the latest ODBC driver. I installed it
recently on a client pc and was surprised that I didn't see the table I
had just created as a link option when trying to link via Access and
then after adding permissions to the table in PostgreSQL, I then saw it
in the list.

Hope that helps,
Regina