Re: Debugging the JDBC drivers...

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Christian Cryder <c(dot)s(dot)cryder(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Debugging the JDBC drivers...
Date: 2005-07-18 19:38:43
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Christian,

The next thing that happens is that it gets sent in a bind message
after being converted to Unicode. Look at
SimpleParameterList.writeV3Value in org.postgresql.core.v3

// Encoded string.
if (encoded[index] == null)
encoded[index] = Utils.encodeUTF8((String)paramValues
pgStream.Send(encoded[index]);

Dave