Re: getProcedureColumns

From: Jeffrey Cox <namredips(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: getProcedureColumns
Date: 2007-01-31 23:20:46
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Yea sure... I will look into the COLUM_TYPE issue and write a test
case for column names. On that note, when I ran the test suit all the
jdbc2 test would run fine, however, most of the others failed due to
"to many connections".  I of course tried to up my max connections
beyond 20, but looks like will need to up shared memory maximums.
(which might be interesting given I am on os X. Just never done that
since switching). So before I go about figuring all that out, are
failures expected? and if not, any thoughts on the number of
connections I should configure for?

Jeff