Re: Nightly builds

From: "Albe Laurenz" <all(at)adv(dot)magwien(dot)gv(dot)at>
To: "Albe Laurenz" <all(at)adv(dot)magwien(dot)gv(dot)at>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Nightly builds
Date: 2006-03-27 07:30:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I am game to write up some better instructions for installing
> mingw to compile postgresql on Windows if there are any notes
> on which packages need to be installed. I have successfully
> compiled and installed on Linux.

I would be very grateful for this.

It would also be very helpful to have a list of recommended software
versions and from where to download them.

I for one am still struggling with Kerberos on Windows, and it would
be a great help for me to know where to get libraries and headers from.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe