Porting Postgres on VXworks+SH4

From: <anupam(dot)chaudhury(at)wipro(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Porting Postgres on VXworks+SH4
Date: 2005-02-23 05:16:44
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi!

I'm considering the possibility of using postgres in embededded
environment with VxWorks (RTOS) & Hitachi SH4 processor.

Can anyone tell me if porting postgres to such a platform is possible?
If yes, which version of postgres supports this?

You may provide me some reference links for further information too.

Thanks & Regards,

~Anupam Chaudhury

E&PE (Automotive Electronics)

WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES

+91-80-25502001 ext:3117 * 09448754390

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin(at)wipro(dot)com immediately