Display of DEFAULT PRIVILEGES incorrect

From: Erwin Brandstetter <brandstetter(at)falter(dot)at>
To: "pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Display of DEFAULT PRIVILEGES incorrect
Date: 2013-11-20 03:31:12
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi developers!

The owner / target_role is missing from the SQL script for ALTER
DEFAULT PRIVILEGES.

I created an issue in Redmine under my Postgres account (brsa) with all
the details, steps to reproduce et al.
https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/694

I haven't posted for so long I am not sure this is the preferred
protocol. Tell me if I should go about it differently

Regards
Erwin