DROP TRIGGER in trigger

From: Peter Chekunaev <forlists(at)fbd(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DROP TRIGGER in trigger
Date: 2004-10-19 20:31:25
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hello!
     I have a problem. Trigger changes data in the table of this
     trigger. To avoid recursion I must disable this trigger or drop
     it. As I know postgres doesn't support disabling triggers. In the
     trigger I try drop it, but postgres does nothing a long time and it
     finishes only when I stop the postgres. What can I do to solve
     this problem?

Best regards,
Peter

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Peter ChekunaevDate: 2004-10-19 20:51:13