Reproducible relcache reference leak

From: "Casey Allen Shobe" <cshobe(at)osss(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Reproducible relcache reference leak
Date: 2004-09-22 14:32:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

When I first log in to psql as a superuser, the first time I try to use
lo_export (), I get a reference leak warning. This does not happen on
subsequent attempts. However I can log out and log back in, and see the
error again the first time I execute the query.

Detail follows. Please CC responses, I'm not on the list.

user cshobe(at)prosperity:/home/cshobe
$ psql -U postgres osss
Welcome to psql 8.0.0beta2, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

Type: \copyright for distribution terms
\h for help with SQL commands
\? for help with psql commands
\q to quit

osss=# select lo_export (stelpa.images.image, '/tmp/osss.test.png') from
stelpa.images;
WARNING: relcache reference leak: relation "pg_largeobject" has refcnt 1
instead of 0
WARNING: relcache reference leak: relation "pg_largeobject_loid_pn_index"
has refcnt 1 instead of 0
lo_export
1
(1 row)

--
Casey Allen Shobe | http://casey.allen.shobe.info
cshobe(at)osss(dot)net | ICQ: 1494523 | AIM: SomeLinuxGuy