The translation into Bulgarian

From: "Albert Ward" <albert(dot)ward(at)gmx(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: The translation into Bulgarian
Date: 2011-09-01 01:07:26
Lists: pgsql-bugs
 I am interested in your publication and would like to translate
it to Bulgarian language, so I can share it with the readers on my blog. For
doing that I need your written permission.
 Of course, I will credit you as an author and your webpage as a source.
Certainly, I will be grateful if you do the same when I'll be done with
 The translation is non-commercial and will be posted only on the Web, no
print copies are planned.
 Do you prefer email or IM for contact (if any questions regarding the
translation arise)? AIM, MSN, Skype?
Albert Ward
recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.

Unsubscribe pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org from this list:

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Mark LambertonDate: 2011-09-01 01:47:57