security documentation

From: jeff sacksteder <jsacksteder(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: security documentation
Date: 2005-09-29 19:46:35
Lists: pgsql-general
The security documentation available in the official documentation is rather
sparse. Is there a more detailed document I should be aware of?

As an example, I'd like to prevent a a user from being able to get a list of
existing databases. Presumably, I can limit access to various system
catalogs to prevent this sort of thing, but if existing documentation exists
it might prevent me from shooting myself in the foot too badly.

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: A. KretschmerDate: 2005-09-29 19:46:58