This Newbie is looking at pdf documentation

From: Leslie S Satenstein <lsatenstein(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: This Newbie is looking at pdf documentation
Date: 2010-12-25 14:33:49
Lists: pgsql-docs
I started to read the pdf file for version 9.0.2, since it is a document that I can peruse without being on the web.  I found some text that, to my mind, did not read well.

I could post in this email, some before after changes, but those would be my perceptions.  I was shown to use GIT with SGL but I am reviewing the PDF, and therefore the determination of the corresponding SGL is a lot of work.

What I was after was a to be advised how to arrange peer review of some changes that I felt were touchups to the documentation. How to identify these peers and to get my recommended touchups to them, as well as feedback.

Regards
Leslie

Mr. Leslie Satenstein
(I am a "he Leslie")