Re: DST question

From: "Wright, George" <George(dot)Wright(at)infimatic(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: DST question
Date: 2007-10-01 21:37:57
Lists: pgsql-novice

I downloaded the archive and extracted the files, and ran zic on them
(southamerica in particular)

When I execute zdump Brazil/East I see the following:

Brazil/East Sun Oct 21 02:59:59 2029 UTC = Sat Oct 20 23:59:59 2029 BRT
isdst=0 gmtoff=-10800
Brazil/East Sun Oct 21 03:00:00 2029 UTC = Sun Oct 21 01:00:00 2029
BRST isdst=1 gmtoff=-7200

These appear to be the old rules. I'm not sure what I did wrong. I
rebooted PostGreSQL and the box just in case but still see the old
values.

Any ideas?